Pistachio Pasta with Roasted Tomatoes and Ricotta
• 8 oz. mini heirloom tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
• 3 tablespoons Pasolivo Garlic Olive Oil
• 1 teaspoon Pasolivo Spicy Italian Blend
• 1/2 cup raw shelled pistachios
• 2 garlic cloves
• 8 basil leaves
• 4 tablespoons Pasolivo Basil Olive Oil
• 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
• 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
• 1 teaspoon Pasolivo Truffle Sea Salt
• 1 tablespoon Sabatino Tartufi Truffle Zest or Tartufi Jimmy Truffle Spice
• 3 cups pasta water
• 1 pound fettuccine or other long pasta such as spaghetti, linguini, etc.
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
• Place tomatoes in a baking dish, drizzle with Pasolivo Garlic Olive Oil, and Pasolivo Spicy Italian Blend. Mix well and place in oven for about 20 minutes or until they begin to wilt and get some color.
•Once that is in the oven, begin boiling your water in a pot to boil pasta.
• While the water boils, add pistachios and garlic cloves into a food processor. Pulse until fine about 1-2 minutes.
• Add the basil, Pasolivo Basil Olive Oil, and lemon juice and blitz into thick paste.
• At this point, your water should be boiling. Add a generous amount of salt to the pot and add pasta. Cook the pasta for 8-10 minutes or according to packet instructions until al dente. Using a heat proof jug, scoop out 4 cups of the pasta water from the pan, set aside, and then drain the pasta.
• Place Ricotta Cheese into a bowl and add Pasolivo Truffle Sea Salt and Sabatino Tartufi Truffle Zest or Tartufi Jimmy Truffle Spice. Mix well till fully incorporated.
• Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat and add the pistachio mix and 2 cups of the pasta water. Mix together into a bright green sauce.
• Add salt and pepper. Mix well!
• Add the pasta and toss together. If needed, add additional cup of pasta water. Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring continuously, until the sauce clings to the pasta.
• To serve, divide the pasta between four bowls or one large serving dish. Top with the Ricotta, roasted tomatoes, remaining pistachios and Pasolivo Basil Olive Oil. Serve immediately.