Harvest Quinoa Salad
This hearty harvest salad is the perfect fall/winter recipe.
- 1/4 cup Il Singolo EVOO
- 2 tbsp. Pasolivo White Balsamic
- 2 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- pepper to taste
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa, cooked according to package directions and cooled slightly
- 3 cups roasted, diced butternut squash
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 6 oz. center cut bacon, slices cut into one- inch pieces and cooked until crispy, grease drained and removed
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir gently to mix.