Shrimp with Thai Lemon Basil Vinaigrette
This dish will offer amazing flavor, and it's healthy too!
- 2 tbsp. Pasolivo Lemon Olive Oil
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp. crushed red pepper, or other dried chillies(more if you like it hot)
- salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup Pasolivo Basil Oil
- 1/4 cup Pasolivo Lemon Oil
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 small bunch of fresh basil, chopped
- 1 small bunch of fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- slices of lemon for garnish
In a large saute pan heat 2 tbsp. lemon olive oil over medium heat. Add dried chillies and cook in oil 1-2 min. to bring out heat and flavor from chillies. Transfer chillies to a medium bowl. In the same saute pan over medium heat, cook shrimp until golden and cooked through, stirring frequently. While shrimp cook, add the zest and juice of 1 lemon, 2 cloves chopped garlic and sugar to the chillies and oil in a bowl. Slowly whisk in lemon and basil oils. Stir in chopped basil and cilantro, add salt and pepper. Place shrimp in a serving dish and pour the vinaigrette on top. Garnish with lemon slices.