• 2 Tbsp Pasolivo Red Jalapeno Olive Oil
• 1 tsp Pasolivo Kosher Flake Sea Salt
• 1 cup onion, finely chopped
• 2 Tbsp jalapeno, finely chopped
• 3 oz cream cheese
• 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
• 8 flour or almond flour tortillas
• 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
• Shredded lettuce
• Chopped tomatoes
Brush a 9x9 pan with Pasolivo Red Jalapeno Olive Oil. Warm Pasolivo Red Jalapeno Olive Oil in a fry pan. Then add Pasolivo Kosher Flake Sea Salt and onions. Saute until onion is translucent. Add jalapeno and cook an additional minute. In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, onion mixture, and chicken. Spread 1/4-1/3 cup mixture into each tortilla, roll up, and place in pan. When all tortillas are in pan, brush them with Pasolivo Jalapeno Olive Oil. then top with shredded cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted. Serve with desired toppings.
The fresh taste of Red Jalapenos combined with cheesy, saucy goodness of class enchiladas will have your mouth watering. This is a great, simple recipe to make for your family during a weeknight or for a gathering. Serve with chips, salsa, and margaritas!