Philly Cheesesteak with Lemon Aioli
½ red bell pepper sliced into strips
½ green bell pepper sliced into strips
1 yellow onion sliced thinly
4-6 ounces mushroom sliced
1 tsp. Pasolivo Pacific Blue Kosher Sea Salt, plus more to taste
1 pound thinly sliced or shaved ribeye, skirt steak, or top sirloin. Freeze beef to make it easy to slice. Cut against the grain.
Pasolivo Truffle Sea Salt & pepper to taste
4 soft hoagie rolls
Cheese – provolone, pepper jack, white cheddar, or swiss
2. Add onions, peppers, mushrooms and Pasolivo Kosher Flake Sea Salt.
3. Cook vegetables until tender. Remove vegetables.
4. Warm 1 Tbsp Pasolivo Olive Oil in pan. Add beef. Season with salt & pepper, cook until done.
5. Warm hoagie rolls in the oven.
6. Layer warm rolls with beef, vegetables, and 2 slices of cheese. Broil until melted.
7. Slather bread with Pasolivo Garlic Lemon Aioli, and serve.